At Delcie’s, there is no limit to what we can do in the bakery. Over the last few months, we created new ingredients from scratch such as vegan cheese and vegan yogurt . It is important that we do understand how cheese and yogurt are made because some recipes require these ingredients. Both of them are either too expensive to buy off the shelve (due to large usage in the recipes) or impossible to get.
So, I went over to Austrialia during the Chinese New Year holiday to buy some new ingredients back to Singapore. With the new ingredients, our bakery is creating more unique cakes.
I am pleased to give you a sneak preview to one of our new products. These were developed with our many weeks of hard work (check our our Facebook to track our R&D) – Delcie’s Frozen “Cheese” Cake Series. These are made using organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic agave, organic rice milk, natural cashew and almond nuts. Totally for the nut lovers!
- Mixed Berries Duo-Tone on Almond Prune Crust (vegan, gluten free, sugar free)
- Blueberry Duo-Tone on Almond Prune Crust (vegan, gluten free, sugar free)
- Strawberry Duo-Tone on Almond Prune Crust (vegan, gluten free, sugar free)
- Key Lime on Almond Prune Crust (vegan, gluten free, sugar free)
- Dark Chocolate Mousse on Almond Prune Crust (vegan, gluten free, sugar free)
While some of these cakes are available for sale at our Fortune Centre branch (in slices too), we are still testing the cakes to see if our customers like them. If you like to try them, drop by Fortune Centre branch to get them! 😉 Don’t forget to let us know what you think.
Coming soon…. we will be taking vegan, diabetic friendly and gluten free bread order. Hooray!